This beast is 24 Inches of 1920×1080 resolution with a special Exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology that helps deliver fabulous color and sharpness. It’s got a whopping 8,527 reviews on Amazon with a 4.5 overall rating, and 1000+ answered questions! We recommend this monitor if you’re looking for second or third screen to add to your home, office, or homeoffice setup. Of course, ASUS always makes amazing laptops and monitors, so you can’t go wrong with this guy.
The full specs indicate that the ASUS VS248H-P 24″ can easily handle it’s own in on your desk.
- Slim Design 24″ display with 1920×1080 resolution and Quick response time of 2ms (GTG) eliminates ghosting and tracers for more fluid video playback.
- Smart View Technology can adjust color parameters to deliver the same image quality and colors with straight viewing.
- Exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology automatically optimize image quality with intelligent color, brightness, contrast and sharpness
- 50,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio dynamically enhances the display’s contrast to delivering lifelike images. Inputs of HDMI, D-Sub, DVI-D.
- Corporate Stable Model program, the VS series is guaranteed to remain in stable supply for a minimum of 1 year.
The ASUS VS248H-P 24″ has a whopping 8,527 reviews on Amazon with a 4.5 overall rating, and 1000+ answered questions. Here’s a snag of the best reviews on this monitor.
- Awesome monitor at a ridiculously fair price: So my main rig died after about 8 years of faithful service and so it was time for some upgrades. I decided that while I was upgrading the one rig, I’d build a pair of new ones for my wife and I, relegating my old rig to standard downloading/streaming tasks. After reading through a metric ton of reviews I settled on this ASUS, and I’ve not been disappointed. In fact, I liked it so much that I ordered two more, and will likely order another one or two, making it the standard monitor for my house.
The picture is beautiful, paired with my 980Ti it blows my old setup away. And for the price, you can’t beat it. Picked all of mine up for around $110 a piece.Honestly, the only thing I would change if I could is the finish. It’s that glossy black that is impossible to keep clean. I would have preferred a matte black finish. But honestly it’s hair splitting at this point.
- Excellent Budget Monitor: First off to address the complaints of “graininess” observed by some owners due to the matte finish: Lower your brightness! The pearly shimmery effect is only noticeble at the maximum 100% brightness which is around 270 cd/m2 (~20 cd/m2 higher than advertised). However, at the max brightness level, most users would find it uncomfortable to use for more than 30 minutes anyway. The factory settings are only set to this max limit to impress buyers in stores and when they turn on the monitor for the first time! The recommended comfortable brightness level for any monitor during regular use is 120 cd/m2 which translates to a setting of 35-40% brightness on this model. The user can easily change this setting through the OSD menu using the built in buttons.
- Excellent in Gaming: Two months in I love how fast it responds while gaming with no ghosting. The colors out of the box are terrible and I did have to mess with the color options.
- Excellent Monitor at the Price: I bought a pair of these for a dual monitor setup. The menu and presets are easy to get to and use. The contrast isn’t as great as my previous ASUS monitor and this one has better specs. I’ve tried several calibrations as posted on the reviews but I just can’t get the clarity of my older ASUS monitor. Since I use this primarily for gaming I notice it the difference in the extreme, but hope that maybe there is another setting i’m just not seeing, however, At this price point, it was difficult to pass up.
Where to Buy
You can buy the ASUS VS248H-P 24″ LED Monitor on Amazon for a cool $139.00 or $132.04 with Prime.
- Tags: monitors