A Gaming Machine
If you're scouting out there for a gaming desktop to run today's best games, look no further than the iBUYPOWER 9200. Talk about raw power! This thing has intel's Core i7-8700K Six-Core Processor running at 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz Max Turbo), 16GB DDR4 RAM, a TB HDD, and an additional 240GB SSD. Top things out with a Liquid cooled CPU and NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GPU and you've got something that can do nearly anything. We're salivating!
- Intel Core i7-8700K Six-Core Processor 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz Max Turbo) | 16GB DDR4 RAM | 1TB HDD | 240GB SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Dedicated Graphics Card | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x Display Port
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.1 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802.11AC Wi-Fi | Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add Ons: Liquid Cooling | Tempered Side Glass | 16 Color RGB Lighting Remote Controlled Case | iBUYPOWER Gaming Keyboard & Mouse
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor + Free Lifetime Tech Support | Assembled in the U.S.A
The iBUYPOWER 9200 now has 485 total reviews on Amazon with a 4.5 overall rating. Most reviewers explain the case as solid and beautiful, gaming performance as fantastic, and super easy to setup and get going. The only issues that have come up with so has been with the machine not booting to the right drive. The PC works great with with games such Rick and Morty VR, Dead Effect 2, and Fallout 4..."this thing rips through most triple a games maxed out at 1440p while staying above 60fps." Here's a sample of the most helpful reviews:
- Had you asked me a couple of years ago about buying prebuilt, I would never have even considered it. In any case, I finally caved. I had to have this, and I'm absolutely thrilled with what I got. The case is really solid. Black with red LED lights on the fans and front panel of the case. On startup, SSD booted immediately to Windows 10. No issues experienced or bloatware of any kind aside from the usual Windows games and apps, so that's very much appreciated. The few games I installed on the SSD as opposed to the HDD load incredibly fast. Multi-tasking is seamless with no hiccups. Can easily alt-tab in and out of games and browse the web/youtube without much slow down, if any. Game performance is fantastic at 1080p. With some tweaking, RIse of the Tomb Raider, Middle Earth: Shadow of War, GTA V, and Witcher 3 all run flawlessly at 60 fps, all settings either Ultra or High.
- First I'm going to start by saying this case is beautiful, the tempered glass sides show the clean wiring and components great. For the price of this I could not find anything with the same or similar specs for near the it. The pc runs cool while multitasking and gaming. Speaking of gaming, I'm blow away by this PC. I immediately installed Star Citizen, Player Unknown's Battlegrounds, Wow, Battlefield 1, and Star Wars Battlefront. All games play on maxed out ultra settings flawless. Thanks again!
- I have built many gaming systems but after a while I just didn't have time to go and research the latest and greatest components. So I decided to purchase a pre built systems that would closely replicate what I myself would choose to build. I can tell you......look no further than this gaming rig.
Where to Buy
You can buy the iBUYPOWER 9200 on Amazon for $1,500.